What do the Ham Lakes do?
the Lions Club has been actively serving the civic interests of the community and promoting the welfare of individuals through physical and monetary assistance. A nonprofit organization, the Lions Club hosts annual fundraisers, and participates in or sponsors activities like the Seniors’ Christmas Party, Adopt-A-Highway, Snowmobile Safety, Youth Camps and Youth Exchange, Eyebank leader and hearing dogs, and donates to local schools and fire departments.
Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitiarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events. Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
How do I join the Ham Lake Lions?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership Tell the local club you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application.
What is the Lions Mission Statement?
To create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involvement and international cooperation.